Laboratory Corporation of America Phlebotomist Float - PAML in Renton, Washington
You love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience. As our PST Specialist, you-ll be able to do just that. Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you-ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing, you-ll pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership, will be essential to our success.
Our requirements include:
· Current and valid State required Phlebotomy Licensure is required
· Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
· Valid driver's license with clean driving record
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist
· Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws(patients in long-term care
facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar
Shift varies from 7am - 7pm, Monday - Friday and includes rotating Saturdays.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.